Is your old pool heater not doing its job? It’s time to get new Palm Coast pool heaters. There are plenty of options available in the market. One of the options you might want to consider is the heat pump. This kind of heater uses minimal electricity to transfer heat into your swimming pool. There are mainly 2 types:
1. Geothermal, which uses heat from a nearby or underground water source
2. Air-source, which uses the air for heating up your pool
The main difference between the two is that air-source heat pumps will not be able to work properly if the air temperature is too cold.
Some advantages of heat pumps include:
• Energy efficiency
• Very cheap to operate (The average cost can be $50 to $150 per month.)
• Long life span (A typical heat pump can last 10 to 20 years.)
• Environment-friendly (Unlike gas pumps, heat pumps do not emit air pollution and uses a renewable energy source.)
Everything 4 Pools and Solar can help you choose Palm Coast pool heaters that will best suit your needs and your budget. We are an authorized pool heater contractor and can offer service, repairs, and replacements to units. To get a free quotation from Everything 4 Pools and Solar, call 386 532 5418 or 407 927 0652. For inquiries, just fill up the contact form on our website.